Where does he work: Where people want him/her too. The Bar of course. Blimey, Bangalore. Assistant Manager.
My favourite cocktail (and why): Every cocktail I make it with love. Classics coz if these didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have become a BARTENDER…
What kind of a cocktail program do they have: Classics never die, signature to maintain the consistency.
Craziest thing a customer’s ever done:Everybody is sober until I serve them a cocktail, after that everybody is crazy.
Best tip I’ve got: Not to lose flamboyantness & the confidence.
If a customer offers to buy me a drink, I’ll If It’s a lady – your place or mine, if it’s a gentleman – let’s do it outside.
My favourite tool is: Cocktail shaker, shaking with a smile.
The best cure for a hangover is: Another cocktail! – Red eye, Bloody Mary
I’d love to have a drink with: My colleagues.
Best drink to order if someone’s on a date is: Would love to make a French 75.
- Secured as top 20 in India Finals for Diageo World Class 2014.
- Secured as Best Mixology Bartender in Bacardi Legacy Cocktail.
- Competition 2011 & 2014 in Bangalore regional round & National Level Delhi in top 13 in India from Skyye.
- Secured Second Position amongst 24 contestants in Bangalore at the BMGP
- Work Flair Bartender Competition 2009 which led me to 6th position in India at the Finals, “SHIRO”